WHY FAMILIES CHOOSE ASSUMPTION CATHOLIC SCHOOL
- We believe strong academics evolve out of strong core values, which are exhibited by community and parent involvement.
- We encourage curiosity and willingness to tackle complex challenges.
Our Academics and beyond
- We provide a comprehensive program accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and co-accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
- We have dedicated teachers, state-of-the-art fiberoptic internet connections in all classrooms.
- Extra-curricular activities, including baking, chess club, choir, drama, MUSE Band, yearbook, and even on-site tutoring and Extended Care.
- Students are also welcome to supplement their learning with participation in the Catholic Youth Organization’s (CYO) teams like track, basketball, volleyball, and sand volleyball.
- Our graduates are well-prepared for high school, and have exceedingly high acceptance rates for admission into top Catholic high schools in the area.
- Engaged parent groups (Parent Teacher Group, Dad's Club, School Board, Parish Ministries) that support the school, the students and each other.
- Family social events throughout the year
If you are interested in your child attending Assumption Catholic School, please read the following information and fill out the application form.
2024-2025 School Application Cycle will open on December 15, 2023.
- The testing fee is $60 (Early Bird Discount) (non-refundable) and $75 after February 3rd, 2024.
- Please be sure to include a copy of your child’s birth certificate and baptismal certificate (if you have one) with your completed application. Interviews will be set up as applications are received.
- After acceptance, additional health records will be due (See Health Requirements Sheet).