Together, We Can Do Great Things.
Together, we will give your child a safe, welcoming environment to grow into a life-long learner, and provide tools for long-term academic success.
We have a 70-year track record of academic excellence, yet we constantly find new ways to deliver greater value for our children and families while embracing the opportunity to work together as a diverse community. We believe strong academics evolve out of strong core values, which are exhibited by community and parent involvement. We encourage leadership, curiosity and willingness to tackle complex challenges. We offer:
- Transitional Kindergarten for play-based socialization and preparedness for academic teamwork
- A comprehensive TK-8 program accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and co-accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Faith formation which embodies spiritual and moral growth
- State-of-the-art fiber optic internet in all rooms
- Chess club, choir
- Drama, MUSE Band, yearbook
- Morning and afternoon Extended Care
- On-site tutoring
- Catholic Youth Organization’s (CYO) teams which include track, basketball, volleyball, cheerleading, and sand volleyball
Togetherness starts small, from the individual family, and grows to each class, to the faith family, and to the entire network of support you receive from teachers, staff, and other families. A team working together can do good things, but a strong community working together can do great things. As for the greatest thing we can do? Together, we can provide an exemplary learning environment, which nurtures the social, emotional and long-term academic success of your child.