Student Learning Expectations
A. Assumption Students are Active Christians who:
- Learn and develop knowledge of the teachings of the Catholic Church emphasizing God's love for each individual.
- Consistently participate in personal prayer, the Mass, and the traditions of the Catholic Church.
- Demonstrate Christ-like decision making based on the teachings of the Catholic Church resulting in good life choices.
- Model the example of Christ through service to others.
B. Assumption Students are Effective Communicators who:
- Listen attentively and show respect for the views of others.
- Utilize the tools of technology responsibly to share their ideas.
- Write, speak, and present clearly and effectively.
- Use visual and performing arts as forms of communication.
C. Assumption Students are Lifelong Learners who:
- Actively participate in a variety of activities in all curricular areas.
- Use critical thinking and solve problems.
- Demonstrate a continuing curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
- Use time management skills to organize and utilize information effectively.
D. Assumption Students are Socially Responsible Citizens who:
- Practice self-management skills.
- Follow classroom and school routines and procedures.
- Respect the rights, opinions, and property of others.
- Actively serve and enrich the community.