All volunteers sign-in in the school office and wear a “Volunteer” badge while on campus.
All Volunteers who work at the school site twelve or more hours a month must have TB Testing. If a new volunteer has not had PPD test in more than four years, and the volunteer is over the age of 35 years, a two step skin test procedure is required.
Megan’s Law Screening
- All volunteers MUST attend Safe Environment training.
- All volunteers who work at the school site or in school sponsored activities twelve (12) or more hours a month must be screened pursuant to the identification process established under California’s Megan’s Law.
- All volunteers who participate in any overnight experiences (e.g. Environmental Education Camp) must be screened pursuant to the identification process established under California’s Megan’s Law. The screening results must be returned to the school by the Department of Justice prior to participation in the overnight field trip.
In addition, any volunteer who has contact with or access to children may be screened.
- Festival Booth Chairpersons and Help
- Auction Volunteers
- PTG Fundraiser Chairpersons and Help
- Scholastic Book Faire
- Field Trips chaperones
- St. Nick's Boutique
- On-site Weekly help in classrooms as determined by the teacher, at our library, or with our lunch program.
Contact the school office for inquiries.